Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Violet Flame Warriors are Raising Vibrations on Earth - Part II

The weekend of Full Moon and good atmosphere is breezing here on the island. My younger daughter Teea and I were walking on the beaches and taking some fun photos, laughing and and just feeling the high vibrations, and coincidentally, she took this photo of me.

There's a Violet Flame at my Base Chakra. We didn't think much of it first, it's just there. I did however, get a message from St Germain in one of my QHHT sessions prior to this journey of mine: "Good luck on your Mission and know that we are always with you". So this little flame is just their confirmation to remind me that they are with me.
When we got back to my apartment, we decided to meditate for about half an hour and then she will depart to go home. I have found some DNA repair soft meditation music and we just drifted off....
This meditation had become intense for me right from the start. At first I was going with Emerald crystals that illuminated a bright yet gentle green color. It then started mixing with violet Agathe crystal and the two were just blended into each other by the seaside reef, shining bright and reflecting the sun all over them and onto the surface of the water. Mesmerized by the view, the messages started coming:
People that are not drawn to regular schooling dictated by social pressure are not unprivileged. Their mind is meant to have free clean space. Space for the Light to channel through when needed and they volunteered as second wavers for this, prior to this life.  They are the carriers of Light and with it they "touch" others. Humans that are clogging their brain with earthly stuff are dense, heavier and closed off most of the time, controlled by governments and media. "They" want us to leave free space so that they can come in and channel through us.
I ask: "But how do we know that you are not the controlling ones and how can we be certain that what you say is true and not what we already know as humans?" They gently answer to me: "Remember your life as a spirit...." Suddenly I was out of my body between lives and my question was confirmed by myself. I only needed to remember the truth.... And then I realized that I was the antenna, a transmitter of Light.

It was shown to me that we, the Violet Flame Warriors are planters of flame seedlings. Whom ever we ever meet, speak to or who ever is drawn to us, in our entire lifetime, is infected by a Violet Flame like a virus. Now the important part of all this acknowledgement is, what do we do with it? How is that doing anything good on it's own? It doesn't! The time up until now was of infestation. We have touched and infected those souls by our original essence of Violet Flame. Now the numbers are big and what we need to do is "ground" every single soul and it's body we have ever touched. They have told me to do it now, to start with the first 10 years of my life since birth. I imagined and tried remembering and setting intention on all those souls I have ever come in touch with since my birth up until I was 10. I am the Violet Flame and my hands are stretching all over the globe and I grow fingers that start moving in different directions finding and recognizing all those souls, touching and making contact with them again. As I connected to all of them, I ground them all at once; imagining all of them growing roots on their feet and transmitting Violet Flame through them into our Mother Earth. The roots are growing deep into the Core of Gaia, gifting her with Violet Flame.
This process is almost like "jump starting" a car or better yet, a human heart. If you can imagine a lightning ball lamp, it looks like that.
Where you place your hands, the lightning is drawn to that touch. But with the ball, it comes from the center outwards and with us and Violet Flame, it goes from our touch inwards. This process is helping Gaia to start illuminating again, to transform, transmute and completely heal herself. This is helping her to raise her vibrations.

Now repeat the process for all the years of your life up until now, but slow down and shorten the amount of years if the energy becomes unbearable. I've done 0-10, 10-20, 20-25, 25-30, 30-35, 35-40. I was feeling very sick, overfilled with energy and drained during this process. Between each transmission I would pause, breathe, ask for guidance and protection of my physical body.

After I've finished this very powerful process I asked, so how often should I do this? They said once a month to make it easier on your physical body so you don't get uncomfortable like you are now. The best time to do this is during the Full Moon. "Collect" them during the month and ground them when Moon cycle is completed.

How is this affecting those people that are "touched"?
They start a process of "waking up". It's helping them without even them knowing it. Some of them awaken to the knowledge of being a Violet Flame Warrior like you did.

And what about the people who are already touched by another Violet Flame Warrior or a few of them?
They are just the connection points of a grid. These grids that are being created around the planet by interweaving this network of Violet Flame.
And how are they affected?
Some of them will wake up sooner then others. Eventually, everyone will wake up. Violet Flame is here to speed up the process.


There you have it my dear fellow Warriors.
If you feel drawn to do this practice, you will help yourself, others and our Gaia. If this sounds like your calling, do it.

For those of you who still have clutter in your lives, believe that all will be cleared and made way for this. The Violet Flame is a very powerful energy at work and often beyond our control. It might seem to you at first that your life is being turned upside down, put in a washing machine and put on a high spin. Yes, I was in it too. But it's easier to accept this calling then to fight it. If it's something you signed up for and volunteered to do before you incarnated into your human body, it is inevitable.

If you always wondered why is your life such a mess, why things don't go as planned, why you are struggling financially and hitting a brick wall, YOU HAVE A CALLING TO FULFILL. Find out what your calling is, look inside yourself for answers, de-clutter your life and DO YOUR PURPOSE.

Heal your life, heal yourself, heal others, heal Earth.

Love & Gratitude <3










No comments:

Post a Comment