Monday, December 1, 2014

My Pilgrimage Mission Begins

I have been putting off the calling for quite some time now, not knowing what is it trying to tell me exactly. Through a lot of meditation, soul searching, life circumstances and spiritual insights from direct conversations with the Spirit through my QHHT sessions, I have finally been put on a path. Path is of Pilgrimage or a Mission not quite understood as yet, but it has been put in motion. Energies are moving, creating intense enlightenment within and without. Trust in guidance is present and I surrender to the Light... growing thai wings...

 Mission is to help raise vibrations, transform and transmute darkness into the Light, of people, places and Mother Earth. She needs our help with transmutation from within.

We are transformers of the Violet Flame that flows from The Hall of Violet Light directed by our Galactic Brothers and Sisters into the Mother Earth to heal herself from all that she has endured. She is young and beautiful and she knows in her strength how to claim her power back. She does not surrender without the fight. She is a warrior of warm heart for all her children and she knows she is needed and admired. She glows in all her glory and comes out in Victory. She gains respect and her place is of Honor.

So I have spent 2 years in England polishing my purpose and deepening my learning. I'm taking off from here and my first destination is Lanzarote Island of Canary Islands. I'm not sure what is needed there but for starters, my girls are there and this is where the heart is...
Lanzarote is famous for it's volcanic texture and the biggest volcano crater in the world called "The Tunnel of Atlantis". I am definitely planing a trip down this crater...
My intuition tells me this might be one of the entrances to the inner Earth, Agartha.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment