Monday, December 8, 2014

Violet Flame Warriors are Raising Vibrations on Earth - Part I

The visions and acknowledgements of my purpose and who I essentially am, are coming in sets or series. I now understand that if all this would of came in at once, I wouldn't of been able to process it or understand it. It proves once again that "They" know what they are doing and nothing is a coincidence, but a synchronicity and Universal Order... :)
So let me start at the beginning of this acknowledgement... 

Just a few months ago when I first started participating in a group Gaia meditations at Sarah's house who is a beautiful soul at work, I have received a magnificent vision that left me breathless and overwhelmed at the same time. Sarah was beautifully guiding the meditation as she always does. If you would like to know about Sarah, this is a link to her magnificent website http://www.organic-aromatherapy.co.uk/.

I have found myself out in a vast universe gazing over our beautiful Earth that was peacefully turning around it's axis as she normally does. But it seemed that she was slowing down and became heavier and there was much effort noticed as if she was struggling. As I snapped out of my gaze, I noticed I was a Violet Flame Spirit and there were many others like myself around me. We were all ready for the battle as Cosmic Warriors waiting for the word Go. It seems that we were waiting for a certain number of Flame Spirits to gather around as they were arriving as volunteers from all over the Universe.
Archangel Metatron appeared to my right. He was a glowing White Light holding a Staff in his left hand. He has thanked us all for coming and it was time... He raised the Staff high up above his head and said, Go!
It was almost like a swarm of bees attacking it's intruder, that is how we swarmed down to Earth. But instead of shooting down to one place, we orbited around Earth many times with a Speed of Light, Violet Light. We were orbiting and orbiting, faster and faster until we've created a Violet Grid that is illuminating as a shield. We have created a Violet Shield around Earth and at the point of realization, we now all shoot down and incarnate into it. Some incarnated as humans, some as animals, as plants, as trees, as water, as soil, as air, etc. We were all down there... and there to stay and work until the planet is saved.

Coming out of the meditation I felt overwhelmed with love, dense sorrow, empathy and tears. O dear.... it's been really hard down here.... We worked really hard but we're winning! Violet Flame is working it's magic and we are winning the battle. It was all worth the tears and hardship. We are the Violet Flame Warriors and we are the winners! The final stages are here now and those are the hardest for all unawakened ones. Help each other wake up to ease the transition... Earth is raising vibrations and so is most living things here on Earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment