Saturday, August 29, 2015

QHHT session with Tisha - killed by a gladiator in Rome, life as a sea nymph, messages from her 3 guardians in a Library and a Hall of Healing


Tisha is a lovely, warm lady who is into mediumship and channeling. I have really enjoyed a session with her as the information was easily flowing through her, describing it in detail. She came for the session because of many physical ailments but mainly because she developed a phobia of theatrical spaces. Every time she would find herself being “trapped” by an audience or a large group of people, she would get an uncontrollable knot in her stomach that was making her instantly sick and she would have to exit and escape the surrounding, in order for the “attack” to recede. So we entered a deep state of trance in a search of a reason for this phobia and went straight into the life where she was a young boy brutally killed in arena by a gladiator in Rome...

What can you see down there below you?

I’m standing on the Earth. It’s very packed here. It’s got sand and dust, big stone sandy colored buildings. There are steps. I have to walk up the steps. I’m walking up the steps now... There are some big flat stones on the floor. There are people standing around. They are all waiting to go in. It’s a theatre, an open theatre. I think I have to go down. Everybody is going up to their seats and I have to go down, through the big gates into the middle. I’m a man, Ive got sandals and I have a skirt. It’s made of many parts of leather and it has wince at the bottom; it’s to my knees and parts have leather with metal bits at the end. I have a cotton top with short sleeves and it’s loose and tucked into the skirt. My hair is to my shoulders, straight. I’m holding a shield. Made of metal that has been battered. And in my other hand I have an instrument to fight with. It’s a big metal handle with a chain and the ball at the end with spikes on. I have to spin it around to stop people attacking me. I’m frightened. I have to go through the door. I know the crowd will be shouting for us to fight. I’m a fighter. 

Who are you going to fight with?

I haven’t meat him yet. He will be coming through another door. I’m only small build. I’m frightened. The other man will be big. I’ve been shown how to fight. I really don’t want to do this.  I think I have no choice.

Are there others like you?

Yes there are others like me. We are slaves.

Where on Earth is this happening? Where are you?

It’s in Italy, Rome. There are many rows of seats. Surprisingly there are many women that are watching. They think it’s fun, a sport (speaks with disgust).

What happens to the ones that loose the game?

They get injured or die. I feel that I have no chance.

What are you going to do?

I have to fight. My knees are feeling weak. I’m sweating and my heart is pumping. I know I will be killed. I have no choice. I’m 16. Most of us are young slaves.

 Who captured you?

An army of big men. They told our families that we would be working for a country. It was all a lie. I’m sad… I have 2 sisters, Elsa and Sophia. They call me Mon.

What about other boys?

They are all scared. It’s just one in front of me now. We can’t see what happens to him. The big doors are shut. We can hear the crowd. They are shouting and screaming “Kill”.

Are you the last one to go?

No, there are others who are waiting behind me in a row. Some are little children; none of us are really big. Some are much smaller than me. This is so cruel.

Who made this game up?

The rulers did. They made this game up. They think it is funny. They enjoy it. Sometimes they use animals and sometimes they use men. The other person I’m going to fight is a human. They are paid to do this. They are gladiators.

Do they enjoy this?

Oh yes, they enjoy this. They are celebrities in their time (speaks with disgust).

Let’s move forward when it’s your time to enter the arena…

I’m going through the gates. There are two men who pulled me in. They threw me in the middle of the floor. The crowd in there is stamping their feet and clapping hands. They are shouting, “Come on get on with it”. The big man is coming through the big door. He has a big ball but much bigger then mine. He has a big helmet, big muscles. The entire crowd is clapping. People are throwing coins into the center for the fighter. They are not for me. He’s circling me like a predator. I’m terrified. I just want it to get over with, I just want to die. I keep falling down, I have no strength, it’s pointless. He’s telling me to fight but there’s no point. He’s kicking me to stand up. I’m curled up into a ball. He’s laughing and kicking me.

How are you feeling?

I’ve lost my emotion. I’m sad. I’m beyond being frightened. I just want him to kill me and get it over with. He’s kicking me, kicking me in my stomach. He’s circling me and kicking me. He’s swinging the ball around his head and now he’s using it (big heavy sighs). He’s hitting me with it.

I give her a suggestion that she doesn’t have to feel it and just observe it from the distance…

He’s hitting me with it on my head. Really crashing it. There’s blood everywhere on the sand. He keeps doing it. The crowd is going mad, cheering him. He’s bowing to the crowd. The body is still alive. I’m just wishing that my sisters didn’t find out what really happened. The crowd is shouting “hooray!” His name is Claud. He’s such an ugly man. He’s big and ugly. He has hit me about 10 times. There’s not much more that the body can take. The face is all smashed in. I’m unrecognizable. He triumphed it. He’s walking around showing off his chest “Look what I’ve done”. He’s very proud. He’s despicable (speaking in disbelief). The crowd think he’s wonderful... They are dragging me out. The body is dead. I don’t feel connected to it any more. There’s blood everywhere on the sand. I’m floating and looking around. I can’t believe what’s just happened. This is pointless. My life is pointless. I have no value. It’s just a waste (speaking with a sad tone in her voice).

What was the purpose of this life?

I was an example to my sisters; that the boys could be fun and kind. I loved my family very much. But I had no power. I couldn’t escape.

What did you learn from this life?

To rise above pain.

As she moved away from the body and drifted off to a spiritual realm, I ask her to look around and tell me what is there..

I can see a clear blue sky and clouds. Beautiful clouds. I can’t see anybody at the moment. I would like to go somewhere where there’s beauty and music. I’m seeing a big hall; they’re beautiful. And everybody have beautiful clothes, dancing. I hear music. It’s an orchestra; they are playing violins. They are playing it for everybody. It is a masked ball and the ladies wear a beautiful long silk dresses, everybody is laughing. I feel this is not a physical place. I feel this is where we all go after we die. This is an after life party (laughing). It is my treat! I chose to have a party. I chose it when I have recovered. The time to just enjoy the company of this, to repair myself.  I haven’t been there long. Not enough to meet a lot of people. I am repaired now. It seems as if it was all a dream. 


 So it doesn’t bather you anymore?

No it doesn’t bather me anymore, I will not be repeating it.

What will you be doing next?

I have to have a meeting with someone. It’s like a panel. Some people call it a council. It’s like a panel of people where we all get together to decide what’s going to happen next.

Moving her forward to meet the council…

It’s a big table, curved table. There are lots of people there. I’m sitting on the chair in front of them laughing.

Why are you laughing?

I’m excited! It’s like my next adventure! People have all different ideas. They are the wise ones. I’ve met them many times.

So where will you be incarnating next?

They’re showing me a map. It’s a small island. It’s going to be drafty. Just off the west coast of Scotland. I'm not very happy about it, I asked to go somewhere warm. They are laughing, saying I'm not going to be too cold. I’m going to be living in a croft. I’ll be a daughter of a farmer, working on a land. I’ll be enjoying a beauty of the island.  I’ll be belonging to a community where everybody is standing together. It’s lovely apart from the cold. The sea will be cold.

Okay…. Can you tell me more about what else is there in the spiritual world? Can we go and look around?

I was just walking into the Library. It’s very, very tall and high ceilings. Beautiful paneling like wood and glass and some are like silvers and golds; beautiful. Big, big massive draws that they pull out and they have all the information about me. This draw is about me(excited)! I’m curious... There are yellow lights floating around. I think they are spirits or souls. They are energies. They are here to help. I’ve just asked how long have I been alive. They said forever (laughing). I asked if this lifetime is important. Every lifetime is important, no matter how long or how short. 

Ask them if you have any special gifts in this lifetime?

I have many spiritual gifts. I’m openly connected. To everything and everyone. The yellow is still floating around. It’s gold and fine webs. They say some people call them angels, just floating around me. In a nice way, they would like to give me a kick (laugh). I have a lot to do. They say I make excuses. 

Why are you doing it?

It’s two fold; I’m afraid to fail and I’m afraid to succeed. How strange that is… They say I have to help myself. I have the capability and I know what I’m supposed to do. I'm suppose to tell everybody the truth about our existence and to prove that all what I'm saying is correct. Always speak the truth, to many people and not just a few. They are saying that I should be in an auditorium. Very strange, it looks like the one where I was fighting (laughing). With many many people sitting and listening. I should be inspired to speak. Spirit will inspire me. There are many souls that wish to say much through me to make the world a better place. That’s what I chose to do but I haven’t moved forward at all. Sometimes “they” inspire me to say things, some may channel directly. I should be writing many books and articles. I need to move myself. I’m being told that I have the capabilities and I must stop making excuses. 

What about all the sicknesses you had? Were they also excuses?

Yes, to a point. But if I was doing what I’m supposed to be doing I would be fine, then I wouldn’t have time to think about pain. I would take the bull by the horn and get on with it. I feel much impatience around me, by my guides. They are laughing. They’ve been told not to interfere but they want to shout at me to get on with it. I can hear them, I can see these gold floaty things, they seem to be talking to me into my head. I have 3 main guides with me. They have always been with me. I have many helpers there, my mom, my dad, and my brother are very strong, helping me. After they passed I should of made certain to start doing the work, move further then I have. They are guiding me from the other side. So are my aunts, uncles and my friend Janet and my sister in law Henriette. They say that they shout but I don’t always listen. 

You can ask them now to tell you, as now you can hear them…

They say that I’m very loved and they will support me in everything I do. I have to be brave and get up and talk. 
 
Is there anything else around there that we could go and explore?

There’s a healing place, which I have asked to go to. It’s filled with the most beautiful healing crystals. They are like columns and they are filled with beautiful energy. I can feel it, almost pulsating. There is one in this room that is right next to you. It’s green and that is for you.

For me?

Yes, it’s a gift for you. They say there is a green crystal for you. It’s a gift for you. It’s beautiful.

Thank you. What kind of crystal is it?

It’s emerald. And if you take it home with you, consider yourself beautiful, it’s full of life and energy and it’s green. That’s a gift for you.

Thank you. I appreciate that. That’s beautiful. What can I give in return?  

Nothing. You give everything. You are a power source. You give people power.

I’m happy to do that.

They know. You are a very strong soul.

It makes me happy to see people powerful.

You have no ego. They’re saying you are beautiful. You help many, many people as you have done before in many civilizations. You have always worked towards helping others. That is the imprint on your soul. They are telling me how lucky I am because you are helping me with my power. They said it was important that you knew that. They took the opportunity to tell you this…

Thank you very much for this information. I am very grateful for this. I have a lot of love and gratitude. And I thank you for my crystal. I will carry it always in my heart… just like in one of my visions…

Moving her to another appropriate time and place… 

I see lots of blue. Like blue rays coming down. Its very unusual. It’s like a rainbow blue. Bright cobalt blue. It shimmers. It’s all around me. It’s making like a twinkle noise. I feel like I'm in a big cave. It’s a chasm, a part of a cave, hidden place. Like an under world. In another… Oh I just walked through… And it’s gold here again. They are not people, they are floating. It’s so beautiful (amazed). It’s a spiritual world! O the colours are absolutely beautiful. They are all around me. This is I believe where I’m resting. I have the time to just think and to be.
And there’s no one there, just me and floaty angels beings. I’m going to ask them who they are. They said some people call them angels but they don’t look like angels. They have no wings. They balance the emotions. They help me reset, they help my thoughts. Help me keep myself in control of where I’m going. To make decisions. They are not the panel. They are like friends, just like spirit friends. And this place is.. o… (amazed). There are these beautiful color skies, but just in caves. I’ve been in a green one, now I’m in yellow and orange. It’s just beautiful, like being on that cloud. It’s just to rest and recharge. If there’s heaven, this is it! It’s just complete peace. It’s very healing. It’s healing my soul and body. It’s like being suspended in invisible chair, surrounded in these beautiful silk colors. It’s like eating the best ice cream in the world; just so beautiful. I came out of the caves now, I can see the stars and I’m not on Earth. I’m on Sirius. There’s a lot of healing going on. This is where everybody comes to regroup, recover, look back and forward; like a portal between lives. Everyone comes here. It’s such a beautiful place. I’m not aware of anything physical. 

What happens next?


This is like another place; I’m going very fast, through a tunnel. This is where I’m going to my next life, I’m in the tunnel going very fast. I’m not afraid. I’m kind of excited, I just hope I made some good choices. I’m surprised! I’m a lizard! Little yellow lizard! I'm so pretty! I just arrived into this jungle. I don’t see any other lizards. It smells nice. It smells of fruit; very sweet. Lot of big beautiful plants; shimmering plants. I can climb. I am very very small.

I’m going through to another hall, through this big metal pole and its floating. I have to go in on one side and out the other. The pole energizes me. I’m not a lizard anymore... 

What are you?
I came out like a person; I’m swimming in this massive ocean. My feet and hands are webbed. There is a web between my hands and my body. I have strange tentacles on my head and I’m red. I’m smooth and soft. I’m far more beautiful then a jellyfish. I have arms and legs, my arms can move forward, my web can open. When I move they are beautiful, they are dignified. The ocean is beautiful green color; it is warm. There’s like a colony of us. We don’t go up to the surface very often. The air isn’t very good for us. I breathe under water. 

I’m looking in the bag for the information. There’s a file of bags with information. They are showing me some pictures of ships. I see a guitar floating down off a boat into the water. Nobody knows we’re here; we’re very tiny. And yet there are many of us, trying to make a difference. There’s a boat that has submerged and people are panicking so we all gathered to help. We can only help the souls that are drowned. We are waiting there like a vultures but we are not bad, we are good. We only want to help. We explain to them what’s happened; we help them to become a ball of light and move on. Many of them are afraid and we help them. Most people don’t know we exist. Those who fall in the water and don’t die think they’ve just imagined us. Only dying people can see us. We live between dimensions. I help them to put them through those tubes. Once there is suction I know they will be fine and there will be other people waiting for them. They just need guidance through to the tube.


Moving to the last day of life…


I have to go to the tube. My lungs aren’t functioning; I cant breathe properly. I’m moving along the tube. I don’t have any physical body anymore; I’m becoming colder, just a golden light now.

Calling in the Subconscious Mind…

Regarding her phobia and her numerous illnesses, Tisha's Higher Self said that she has chosen these ailments herself in order to experience how is it to be a patient because she is preparing herself for the next lifetime where she is going to be a doctor and heal people. It also told her that she needs to finish her healing course, publish her book and speak in public about her work.
Among answering all Tisha's personal questions, her Higher Self has given us some useful information regards to humanity and future life on Earth.
 
If all goes according to plan, the speed will change Earth dramatically in the next 100 – 200 years. There will maybe be another 3-4 generations before world becomes as we hoped for. People will experience different dimensions by thought of a second.

If you imagine a road with 10 houses, every person in that street will have a different experience. To be complete, you have to experience everyone's experience...

I recently followed up with Tisha, she is happy and still doing her course and writing a book, but still poorly. She has an understanding of why and she has accepted it as a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment