Monday, August 3, 2015

QHHT session with Sharon: Instantaneous healing of the spine, a discomfort that carried over from a previous lifetime


Sharon is a lady I've met on the day of my spinal surgery in Portsmouth, UK. Waiting for our theater turn, we chatted away. I've learned that this is Sharon's second surgery after almost 20 years and that it never really got better after the first one. She still suffers pain in the same place and she has been on heavy medications including Morphy, for the last few years. She's got high hopes that this time round it will be fixed. We became friends on Facebook and updated each other on the progress of recovery.
Unfortunately, almost a year after our surgery Sharon's back didn't seem to get better at all. In fact she was in more pain then before and she carried on with the pain killers that showed a lot of side effects but didn't help much for the pain.
As i became QHHT practitioner and needed volunteers to practice on, Sharon seemed a perfect candidate. I contacted her and offered a session. She immediately agreed saying that she is in so much pain and that she is ready to try anything. We agreed on the date and I went over to her place. We chatted for an hour and spoke in details about her problems and concerns. 
I've asked her to visit the bathroom before the hypnosis induction to avoid interference during the session. It is normal that one needs to use the bathroom often before, during and after the session as the body gets relaxed in this state of trance as it never had before. The reason for this is also because the body starts immediate cleansing and healing. It's Higher Self gets to work straight away by eliminating toxins out of the body.
Sharon warns me that she might fidget on the bed as she is in pain and gets very uncomfortable in one position. I assure her that it's okay and that she is allowed to move if she has to. The induction process starts smoothly. I can see Sharon is very relaxed and comfortable. She is not fidgeting at all. It seems her mind, body and soul needed just that; a QHHT session.

Me: What can you see down there as you come off the cloud....?
 
Sharon: I see a wall, a short wall. I’m wearing red wellies and a red dress. I’m a girl! I’m standing in the field by the wall on my own. It’s daytime! I’m walking along the wall and I get to a cliff. There’s a tree on top of the cliff. I’m standing under the tree looking up. There’s a bird up there singing. I can see the rough seas over the edge of a cliff. I go there often. I crawl on my hands and knees and look over the cliff. It is scary but I enjoy it.


My parents are baking breads in a village we live in.


The house we live in is very small. It seems very dark and dirty. The fire is lit as my parents were making breads. My dad hunts pheasants and they are hanging off the ceiling, to be cleaned.


I help in the house by making all the beds every morning.


I like to watch other children play. It seems easier just to watch them play and not play with them. I’m about 12 years old and they are all younger. I have a long brown hair. My name is Lora.


I go to school every day. I’m a good student. My best friend is John. He brings me biscuits every day. He likes me a lot. I don’t take him to the cliff because nobody is allowed there. It’s my secret. I go there alone. I can’t tell John because he would want to go with me and he would tell his mom and his mom would tell my mom and I would get into trouble.


Moved forward in time… 

I’m in my 20’s now. I’m looking after my mom as she’s not very well, she’s in bed. She’s very old with grey hair. She’s not making breads any more, she’s ill. Doctor is coming to see her every day. She can’t breath very well. She can’t speak much and she knows she’s ill. She’s got a fever. Doctor gives her medicine every day but it’s not helping her. He tells me to give her a lot of water to drink. She can’t eat much and she sleeps a lot. Doctor tells me she’s not well and that I need to find someone to be with me. I carry on baking breads and I just stay around the village.


I’m not friends with John anymore, he moved away. My dad died and I’m looking after my mom. My dad died on a pushbike. It’s all broken. He drove into that wall.


Moved forward in time… 
It’s Christmas! There’s a big circle, like a square; much bigger then a village. There’s a lot of lights. I’m happy and I’m dancing together with a lot of people. I’m wearing a very pretty dress and shiny shoes. My hair is shorter and wavy. I’m enjoying the Christmas party. I keep dancing and dancing.


I meet a man. He’s handsome, tall and blonde. He’s got very blue eyes. We are dancing together now… He tells me his name is Richard. We stayed the whole night dancing.  We both live in this town.


There is lot of food on the table. Lot of different fruits, potatoes, meat, fish… Major prepared all this food for the people. His name is John Rams (Lora is not really sure of the surname). He’s a good major and people like him because he’s very friendly; like a grandad. I’ve met him too.


I’m working in a little school in the kitchen. I’m making food for the children. Richard also works in the same school now. He’s a teacher. We see each other every day and we spend more time together. We get married! I’m happy, but he doesn’t seem as happy as me. His right arm is twisted. It got like this after we got married. We are the same age, in our 30’s. We never had any children, just didn’t happen.

Moving forward in time… 

My mom dies. I was told that she died. She knows I married Richard. I miss my mom. I keep going back to the cliff to think about my mom. The cliff is not very far from town where I live.


Moving forward in time…


I’m in the school. It’s dark. Everyone is on the floor, hiding. Soldiers keep coming in and looking for people. We are scared. They kill people. There are too many of us and they want to kill us. They are wearing uniforms, hats and guns. They barged in the school but they can’t find us. We are hiding under the tables. They keep going into the different rooms. They got some people and children out into the fields. They are shouting at them, they are going to kill them. Children are crying. I’m hiding and I’ve got some children with me. We stay hiding until dark. We are safe now. We found a little cupboard to hide in.


Moving forward in time…

I’m just sad. I keep thinking about my mom, I’m missing her. Richard doesn’t matter. Everything is just black around my mom. I was sitting on the cliff crying and fall off. I keep falling; it’s a long way. I fall into the sea and I drown....


I’m a spirit. There’s nothing around me, just space. I keep turning and turning. It’s lonely. There’s no one there, it’s dark. Body is falling, floating and falling, floating and falling. It’s spinning very fast. It’s pulling me down...

Me: What did you learn in that lifetime and what was the purpose of that life?

My purpose was to look after my mom. But I needed to make more friends. I didn’t have any friends. That was my lesson. I looked after my mom; she didn’t have anybody but me. Richard’s arm was twisted. He was never happy as much as that night at the town square. He had more expectations from me in a marriage but I had to look after my mom. 

At this stage, I call in Sharon's Subconscious (SC) or Higher Self to ask many personal questions she has. I will only disclose the relevant ones.



Me: Why did you show her this lifetime?

SC: I showed her this lifetime to show her the family. She needed to explore. She wasn’t balancing; giving the same to everybody.She needs to balance herself equally.


Me: Why does she fear of drowning and fear of fires? 

SC: Fear of drowning is there because of the way she died; she drowned. It will still be there... She doesn’t need to know about the fire…


Me: Why is Sharon drawn to paint boats?

SC: Her father was a very good artist and Sharon likes to draw boats, old boats with flags. She doesn’t spend enough time drawing. She should start and it will all come back to her. She can draw flowers and trees like her dad. She wants to draw.


Me: Why does she have this back problem that doesn't seem to go away even after the surgery? 

SC: She was crippled in one of her previous lives and she brought this energy over to this lifetime. She was bent forward in her lower back. She was born like that and she died little. She worked out her previous karma by being born as a cripple. That’s why she has got back problems now. She needs to empty all this; she needs to relax. I can help her. I’ll take the discomfort from her spine. I’ll just take it from her now... All will be gone, just like that... She hasn’t been better after 2 operations but she will be better now. No more pain. It’s gone.... She doesn’t need the drugs anymore; she must stop taking them. Just stop, throw them away. She tried but she needs to just stop. They will affect her teeth and she will have to see a dentist that she’s so scared of. Her back is going to get better, it will strengthen. She must do yoga, swimming and walking. She also feels discomfort in her left leg because of her lower back. I can help her with that... I can release the pressure in her leg...

And this is how her lifetime problem gets solved; an instant cure that is undertaken with such ease and love by her Subconscious Mind. It's a peace of cake it seems!


Me: I thank you for the healing you have just done on Sharon. She will be very pleased and grateful. What about her neck? 

SC: Her neck is too sore. It won’t fix. It’s too damaged. It can be fixed in time… I can try... I’m fixing it with her thoughts.


Me: Her left shoulder is very uncomfortable. Can you fix it?

SC: It’s fine; it’s fixed now...

I wish I had a video camera with me to record this. Her shoulder blade was being physically pressed down onto the bed as if someone else is pressing it down. It doesn't seem possible doing this without moving other parts of the body like neck and head. I was watching in amusement...


Me: She has ovaries problems and heavy period bleeding. Can you tell us why and can you fix it?

SC: Her ovaries problems and heavy periods are there because she’s got lot of eggs that are causing pain. They are still there. They need to go away. I can help her in time... I’m working on it now... I’m trying to get them out. She will have a lot of bleeding after this. It will be painful for a while until they all come out. Her periods will be heavier, it all needs to come out and they will become normal again.

Again, camera would be useful here. She has been moving her hands across the tummy in a downward motion the entire time of the healing of this part of the body.


Me: Can you please do a body scan and tell me if you find any other problems?


SC: Yes. Body scan from her feet upwards… 
Her right ankle doesn’t move. I will help her with that..


Her lower back is good now; it’s all gone.


Her neck and shoulder is fixed. Her neck will take a big longer. She needs to do gentle exercise.


Her ears have some problems. There’s something in there, like a ball. It’s stuck. It’s a little ball in her left ear. I will help to get it out. It’s going to drain later today...


She’s got to be careful with fats. She shouldn’t be eating any fats that clog the heart. No more fats. She needs to drink a lot of water to flush the system.. 
Migraines are there because of too much sugar. She must eat much less sugar and migraines will stop.

At this stage we are going through some personal questions including her life purpose. We also ask about other members of the family who also receive some healing via Sharon's Higher Self. This is very possible as we are all one on a subconscious level. Many sessions have been conducted for people who are unable to have sessions themselves; young children, elderly and poorly people.

Me: Is her older sister Denise okay? 

SC: She is not well. She’s got some poisons in her blood. She doesn’t know that. She needs to go to the doctors. She is smoking too much. She needs to stop. It’s not going to be easy. I can help her with the process…

Me: What about her mother? 

SC: Her mother has problems with her eyes. She just can’t see. It’s too late. I can only try and help her in a session like this... not via Sharon. It has to be direct... 


As I counted Sharon out of the trance, she sat up and said: I need the toilet really badly! I feel younger! What happened?
I kept in touch with her over the next few days and she said that she could sit up straight in the chair which she couldn't before and that she went shopping with her sister for hours and that she couldn't believe it. A year later, her back is still fine...
QHHT will heal things of the past lives that are carried over into this lifetime. It can also heal things of this lifetime if the person is ready to change it's life style. We create our own illnesses to escape our jobs or unpleasant life circumstances. In the session, Subconscious mind tells us where the problem is and what to do in order to fix it. However, we still have a choice and a free will to accept the advice or not. Healing will only occur if we humbly follow the instructions and advice of our SC. Sometimes it is our own Spiritual Guides that gives us physical symptoms as messages and guidance. Physical pain is something we can't ignore and the last resort of contact from their side. Why do they need to contact us and give us guidance, you ask? Our Soul makes a plan for it's life purpose and how will it evolve. As we are born, we forget all this. And as we get older we start remembering and we get nudges from our guides that there is something more we should be doing. Our guides are guiding us on our path, our destiny that we've already chosen before our birth.











No comments:

Post a Comment