Tuesday, September 15, 2015

QHHT session with Francesca - Enneagram, killed in Colosseum by lions, life in a castle, meeting guardian angel, healing


Francesca was too one of my volunteers in my early days of QHHT practice. She is a very humble and quiet but beautiful woman who shines her light inside out. 

Unfortunately she had many physical ailments like fibromyalgia, M.E, under active thyroid, lower back pain, hip, knee and arm pain, that were making her life difficult. It would get even worse every time she would find herself in a relationship that most of the time ended up being controlling and possessive. She found herself repeating a pattern of abusive relationships and wondered whether it will ever stop. There was also an underlying problem in a relationship with her mother and an abusive past that she needed answers to.

It was very easy working with Francesca throughout the session as she was very visual and kept the flow going by describing most of the things that she was seeing, hearing, feeling or knowing. She was also able to communicate with her guardian angel in a spiritual realm and show us the process of returning into a new human life on Earth.

Francesca was very amazed by all the details of her past lives and she had the most profound and comforting experience by being in the afterlife. She has done some research that confirmed a lot of things.

ME: What can you see down there below you?

FRANCESCA: It’s night time, very dark. I can feel it’s sandy, stony gravel under my feet. My feet are bare. I can’t see much as it is really dark.

To avoid getting her stuck in the darkness and not seeing anything, I suggested that she will see better as she carries on speaking.

FRANCESCA: To my right is a little house with steps. I can see doors, but I can’t see any windows. I’m just going up the steps; there’s a big wooden door, I can’t get in. It feels too quiet. I’m going around the house. There are narrow passageways in a little town. Along the street, there are smaller windows with little candles in windows, on a different house. I’m not drawn to this house. I just want to keep walking. I’m just walking through alleyways. There are not many people; it seems really empty. There are candles in the windows, so the people are sleeping inside the houses. I’m walking into the square, there’s nobody there either. The square is big, there’s a big building with columns. It’s some kind of a temple. It feels Roman. There’s a flash in my head of a soldier’s breastplate but that’s not what I’m wearing. I’m wearing a very long gown, up to my ankles. It’s almost like sackcloth in one-piece, brown leather belt. The belt is twisted leather with a buckle in front. My hands are a bit dirty. I’ve got short brown hair. I’m a young male. I’m walking towards the temple. It’s too quiet; I don’t know why is it so quiet. There’s torches outside on the wall. I’m walking inside now. It’s warm inside. Marble floors, torch light on the walls again. It seems quite peaceful inside. The temple is rectangle, quite a long hall and marble floors.  


There’s a circular pattern in a middle of the floor. It’s a geometric symbol. It’s pointed but it’s not a star. There’s a pattern inside a circle. I’m getting Enneagram (not sure how to pronounce it). It’s got 9 points to it but it’s flat to the base. There’s a table on the side, some flowers in a golden vase. There are two tables, but one with flowers on. The tables are semi-circular. There’s a flaming torch above the tables lighting a whole wall. There are different color marble designs on the wall. There’s a staircase at the far end of a hall. I’m climbing the stairs. I’m looking at it now. It’s swiping staircase and it’s going up to the center towards the back of the temple. It feels darker at the top. There are no torches up there. There are people up there, but they are asleep. It’s like a corridor. O I think its someones house! It’s not a temple. This is someone’s house! I want to know who lives in here. I feel that I’m not meant to be in here. I’m going outside; I’m back at the square. I’m walking to the other side of the square. I can’t believe there’s nobody around. I feel like I’m lost or I’ve been away and came back. It doesn’t seem familiar. I’m looking for my own house. I came back to that same little house. I’m going inside. There’s a fire going. It’s very plane and basic. There’s a table and an old lady sat down by the fire. She’s crying. I want to go and speak to her. She’s smiling at me now. She’s giving me a hug, very sweet lady. She’s my mother! She has dark hair with gray bits, tied back. She’s quite plumpish. She’s wearing a cream dress and a white apron. She lives on her own. Somebody’s died in the house she says. My dad died recently, that’s why she was crying. She was feeling lonely. I was taken away when I was little. She’s crying with tears, she didn’t recognize me. I feel strange because I haven’t seen her in a long time. She says the soldiers came into the village and people are hiding. They’ve taken me as a slave, but now they’ve let me go just like that.  

After asking her a few more questions about this scene, there was nothing else to explore so I moved her forward to another scene.

FRANCESCA: It’s daylight and lots of people around. I’m outside at the Colosseum. They are all going into the Colosseum; there’s lots of noise. I’m just following the crowd. I’m a spectator. I can see lions, gladiator, just lots of chanting; shouting and chanting. They are asking for somebody to be brought out to the lions. Gladiators bring out some people; prisoners in tatty clothes. They are trying to escape the lions. The lions are kept loose. But as they get closer to the wall, gladiators push them back into the middle. They are scared. They’ve got nowhere to go. Gladiators are big with spheres and these other people are old. I'm down in the Colosseum now, I’m one of them (surprised)! I’m trying to escape the lion and gladiator pushes me back. There is somebody in a blue gown with a crown of leaves around his head. He’s sitting down, there are two young women besides him and some men stood besides him. He’s a leader. He’s Cesar!

ME: And what is your name?
 
FRANCESCA: My name is Peter. They threw me to the lions, because I’ve stole bread; I was hungry. They are doing this to everybody. We are slaves and we shouldn’t have bread, gladiator says to me. They freed me in order to put me in the Colosseum. I was working in the big house and I stole bread and they gave me to the gladiators for money. I was working in that big house I saw in the square at the beginning. He was some kind of politician. I’m about 18 years old. I’m still running from the lions, gladiators are pushing me towards them, but they are not chasing me. The lions are circling us. The other person is an old man; he worked in the house with me. He stole money they say. They accused him of stealing money. He’s kneeling down and crying. It’s an injustice, because he didn’t steal the money. He’s asking for forgiveness and they are laughing at him. I’m trying to get him up as the lion is coming towards him. He collapses back down on the floor. I back away. The lion has got him in his mouth, shaking him. Now the lion is coming towards me. I’m running away, but they just send another one in. There are two lions after me. People are cheering and laughing. I’m angry and scared. The lion tripped me over and he’s on top of me. He scratched my back, all the way down my spine. He’s ripped all my clothes, there’s blood everywhere. He’s got his mouth around my neck and he’s throwing me up in the air. The other lion has got me now, he’s got my right leg. He’s shaking me. I’m scared. I’ve got both lions on me now. I can’t escape; they are pulling me apart. People are laughing. It’s all happening very fast. I’m almost dead now. I’m just lying there and blood is everywhere. The lions left me like that and walked away. The gladiator came and stumped on my head to finish me off. He killed me. I’m dead now.

This is the time where spirit becomes aware of everything that has been happening to it in that lifetime and it know it’s lessons and purpose.

ME: What did u learn from this lifetime?

FRANCESCA: There is no justice. I was sacrificed for being a good person. I was given to the lions for taking bread. People always blame others for their mistakes. They will never take the blame for themselves. 

I wanted to see if Francesca could see anything and explore the spiritual realm, as she is very sensitive and intuitive person. She communicates with trees, animals and nature in her daily life.

ME: Where are you now?

FRANCESCA: I’m whole again. I’m walking towards the woods. It’s dark again; it’s night time. I can hear an owl hooting. It feels very peaceful here. I’ve met somebody in the woods, somebody in a white gown. It’s an angel! She’s just holding both of my hands.

ME: How do you look like?

FRANCESCA: I look older and I’ve got a lovely white gown and sandals on my feet. I’m a male. My hair is dark and wavy with grey on the sides. I’m wearing a gold bracelet on my left hand. It’s a single band bracelet. It’s a heavy bracelet. The angel says my name is Kyrion and she came to welcome me. She’s glowing white; I can’t really see her face. Her hair is golden white. Her face is a light. She’s floating beside me. She’s taking me home now. It’s by the river, through the woods. It’s very sunny. River is not too big or deep. The light is dancing on the river. There are buildings across the river. We are floating over the river. She’s holding my hand. Her name is Agatha. She’s an angel of restoration.

 ME: Does she want to speak through you to me?

FRANCESCA: She says she came to help me over into the light. She’s preparing me to go fully into the light. She’s sending light into my hands. She says Kyrion is my spirit name that she has given me. It means the light bringer. This is who I am. I was always named this, since the beginning.

ME: What was your purpose in the lifetime we were watching?

FRANCESCA: It was to bring comfort to others who are struggling.

ME: Where are you going from the light?

FRANCESCA: I’m going to come back into a new body. I will be a soothsayer; a wise person of truth she says. I will be teaching others. She will prepare me for the new lifetime.

ME: Who decides what life and what body you will have?

FRANCESCA: They do. They are full of light. They are light beings, no faces. There are twenty of them, maybe more. They’ve all gathered around us. I’m not to stay there long; I’ve got to go back. They are giving me more strength, giving me energy through my hands. My path is to show people love. Agatha is still holding my hand. She will be with me the next time I arrive and she will be with me in this next lifetime. Someone else is going to be with me in other lives to come. She is pointing at somebody else. I’m going back down straight away. They are filling me up with light again and they are giving me a cloak of protection. The cloak I’ll be wearing through the next lifetime.

ME: Can they take us through the process?

FRANCESCA: They are leading me through a big gate, golden gate with arched tops. Everything there is golden, it’s beautiful. I would like to stay a bit longer. Agatha says I can have a look around. There are lots of gardens and everything shines in golden lights. There are lots and lots of souls around. Everyone is just walking. None of them have any faces, just golden light. I feel happy and safe. She said I’ve got to go back; I can’t wait too much longer.

ME: Is the baby about to be born?

FRANCESCA: Yes. I feel sad, sad to leave. She’s holding my both hands again and saying: don’t worry, we are here, we will always be here for you. I walk through the gates and they are all waving at me. I’m on the other side of the gates and it’s darkness again. I’m stood on the ledge and I can’t see the bottom. I’m not happy about this. There’s just darkness, I can’t see anything. I feel a rumble. Something is rumbling, like a thunder. I’m being shaken. The whole place is shaking. I’m being shaken off the ledge. I’m falling. It looks just like a big cave. There’s water below me. I don’t like that; I don’t like falling. Now I’m being carried away by the water. It’s like a river taking me to my next life. I stopped! I’m bobbing around in the water. It’s like a cave around me.

She couldn’t describe anything else here so I’ve moved her forward until she was already born. 

FRANCESCA: I’m in the castle, overlooking mountains and valleys. It’s a beautiful view. I’m wearing a dark purple cloak with a hood on my head. I have long hair and I’m a girl about twenty years old. I have a plain, but pretty dress under the cloak. It’s silvery-grey. I’m wearing a gold band ring on my middle finger. It’s a present from my loved one, but he’s not there. He’s gone away. He said he would come back. He’s gone to fight somewhere, but he said he’d come back. There’s a lady sewing. She’s sitting by the fire sewing and I’m looking out the window at the valleys. She is my made. My name is Clarissa and she is Ester. She’s sewing some garments for me. I grew up in this castle. The man I’m waiting for, lives in another castle. My father is still alive, but my mother is not. I’m looking for my father. He’s just sat by the fire. He’s got fur around his shoulders. He’s smoking a pipe. He’s got a small crown on his head. He’s a king. His name is Ruphes. This is Norway. It’s 1512. I’m a princess. He’s a kind king, very kind. My mother has died when I was little. She had a fever. The man I’m waiting for, his name is Michael. His castle is long way away. I’ve never been there. My father has been there once. He likes Michael. We’re going to get married when he gets back. He went to fight into the war. I don’t know who is fighting. Michael is also a good person. 

Moving her forward to an important day…

FRANCESCA: It’s sunny and we’re outside the castle. There are a lot of people here. I’m getting married! Michael is taller than me; he’s got blond hair and very lovely face. His eyes are sparkly and very very dark blue. He’s injured his left arm. My father and Ester are there. Not many people, but people that matter. I’m feeling really happy. Everyone I care about is here. 

Moving her forward…

FRANCESCA: I’m giving birth to a baby. It’s my daughter. She’s tiny. I’m holding her and I feel happiness. Her name is Ruth. Michael and my dad are there. He says that his name is Miguel; but I like to call him Michael. We’re all living in the castle with my father. Michael and my dad get on very well.
Moving her forward…

FRANCESCA: My daughter is grown up; she’s twelve. She’s running around playing. She seems very happy. I only had one child. I’m 35. Michael is gone off again to a fight. We’re making her a dress, it’s coming up to her birthday. The dress is emerald green. She’s just a sweet girl. There’s horses approaching the castle, men and horses; quite a few of them. They are coming to the castle, but it’s good news, they won the battle. Miguel is coming back too. My girl is happy, running to greet them. She loves the horses too. They are coming in, there’s food in a hall. They’re coming in for a feast.
Moving her forward…

FRANCESCA: My father is sick. He’s in his bed. He’s dying. He’s saying he’s had a happy life and I brought him joy. It makes me feel really happy. I feel sad that he’s dying, but I feel it’s time for him to go. Miguel is stood at the door and my daughter is stood with him. I’m by the bedside of my father. He’s waiting to go to sleep. 

Moving her forward…

FRANCESCA: My daughter is an adult. She’s dancing around the castle. I don’t know why she’s dancing; I think she’s in love. It’s nice to see her happy. I’m the queen now; I took the crown over from my father. Michael is the king. My daughter is in her twenties. She’s wearing deep purple and pink. She says she’s happy, because she’s in love with a friend. I didn’t see him yet, she says one day. I also had a little boy who died. He died when he was ten years old. I was very sad. He had a fever.

Moving her forward…

FRANCESCA: I’m lying in my bed and my daughter is there. She got a little baby, a baby boy. His name is Kenneth. I’ve been poorly. I had a chest infection. I’m 60 years old. Miguel is there in the room. The doctor gave me some medicine. It helped me a little bit, but I'm very cold. There's a fire and they’ve given me lots of blankets. My daughter has just given me a baby to hold; she is happy. Her husband is not at the castle. They are visiting; she’s just visiting. They live in another country. They live in Spain. It seems very peaceful. My whole life seems to be very peaceful and happy; very easy life. I’m reviewing my life while lying in bed. I just feel that my energy is going. But it’s gentle.

I’ve moved her forward until she was on the other side.

FRANCESCA: I feel content. It’s just dark again now. I don’t feel scared, I feel at peace. I just drifted away from the body. My daughter was with me. She’s kissing my hand and holding it to her face. She’s crying, but she’s not distorted. Michael is standing there by the bed and he’s quietly crying. Now he’s hugging her. They are sad but at peace. They are wrapping my body up in cloth; they’re going to bury me outside the castle in the garden, next to my mother and father.

ME: Can you see what names are on the graves?

FRANCESCA: It’s an odd name; Koliecki. That’s on my father’s grave.

ME: What did you learn from this life?

FRANCESCA: To value everyone, to enjoy every moment, to be humble and to live modestly.

ME: What was the purpose?

FRANCESCA: To experience love.

This is the part where I called in her Subconscious / Higher Self and asked all the questions that she had written down on a piece of paper and brought with her for the session.

ME: Why did you pick this lifetime for her to see?

FRANCESCA / HIGHER SELF: To show her that she can experience love.

ME: And the previous one?

HIGHER SELF: To show her that she can stay true to herself, even when people are horrible.

ME: Why does Francesca always end up in abusive relationships that are full of jealousy and control?

HIGHER SELF: People are scared that she shines too much. They are frightened of their own light and when they see someone else shine, it scares them. She just needs to teach them to love themselves, show them their own worth. She needs to demand respect. If she values herself, others will value her too.

ME: She feels very connected to animals and children and they are attracted to her. Why is that?

HIGHER SELF: Francesca understands the innocence of animals and children and they understand each other. She hasn’t lost touch with her magic in life and children need to know how to carry that through life.

ME: What is her life purpose?

HIGHER SELF: To heal the children that are coming in; with music and writing songs for children, helping and guiding them to evolve. Children with the wrong parents that are not helping them to evolve. By helping children, parents will also receive the healing. She can incorporate sound healing. The children would like it. Adults would like it too, but children need it more. She could open a healing center at some later point to counsel families.

ME: Francesca had so many paranormal experiences. Can you tell us why?

HIGHER SELF: She’s from another dimension. She’s from the stars; from Pleiades. The pink and blue lights that she keeps seeing are her star brothers and sisters. They are helping by bringing through the energy for the children.

ME: Will she ever meet her twin flame?

HIGHER SELF: She will meet her twin flame very soon. He will be a very good man. He’s coming within about 6 months. He’s got a kind face and sparkly eyes. They might have met already. She will know it’s him and the right one, because he will care deeply for her. He will be spiritual, but she has to teach him. They’ve been together before. They were the king and the queen from the life I’ve showed her. Her mother was a roman soldier in her previous life. Her king father from her previous life is her friend in this life.

Now I asked for the reasons for her aches and pains and also for the healing of it all. Francesca’s Higher Self has agreed to heal everything that we asked for.
Lower back problems are serving her to stop her from going on the wrong path. She now knows her path and she doesn’t need the pain anymore so it was healed.
Right arm pain is there because she needs to be writing more; it has done the healing regardless.
Pain in the hips exists because the hips feel unloved. They need love. She needs alignment on her right side so the healing was done by moving the bones.
Right knee received the healing.
Endometriosis have become clean.
M.E. is there because she had a spiritual trauma, but she’s over it now and it can be healed.
Higher Self has also put pink light into her heart for protection.

HIGHER SELF: The rest of the spine is a bit curved. I am aligning that by clicking the bones into place. They will stay strong. I’m putting golden light into her back. It’s healing all internal scars; it will heal external scars over time.
Thyroid is under active because of the stress. I’m balancing the thyroid now but it will take a few months to heal completely and she needs to decrease the medication from tomorrow and then stop.

ME: Do you have any last messages for Francesca before I bring her out?

HIGHER SELF: Enjoy life; believe in yourself more, you’re never alone.

Francesca’s own research has brought in a lot of closure as well as more questions. She is not sure why was she shown enneagram. Enneagram is used to determine somebody’s personality traits and how to grow further. It was mainly used in Greek mythology as per research but she was shown it in Roman part of the world. The only explanation would be that not only Greeks used it but Romans too and that it is much older then what we think. It is perhaps a field that Francesca should look deeper into and see how she could use it in this lifetime. 

At present time of great changes, human “junk DNA” is being activated and upgraded where all our lives’ memories will merge and all our wisdom will be used for higher good to make the present lifetime the most purposeful on a path to ascension.

Francesca has also found out that Kyrion means a Christ bearer or anointed one; has high energy levels like a child, is highly sensitive and possesses a high sense of awareness. They are also gifted with a sixth sense.

Soothsayer is “one who tells the truth”, is another thing Francesca feels very strongly about even if it feels difficult or uncomfortable.

Francesca has listened to the session again and is ready to make some changes in her life as her Higher Self has advised her.



No comments:

Post a Comment